This enjoyable content below and more fantastic content from Rebecca Farrant can be found at this website.
This paper apple I made for Kayla’s teacher is rather large. However, you could also shrink it down by finding an apple image online and make some fall tablescape namecards. I used some of the patterned paper from the Heidi Swapp Minc Collection and ran them though my Minc machine with red foil on top. The end result is stunning when the light hits it and you can see the bling shine.
Heidi Swapp pattern paper collection (chose 12 sheets)
Double Side Adhesive
Hot Glue gun
1. Start by cutting out your apple template and then tracing that onto the Heidi Swapp Minc papers. Cut out 12 apples.
2. Once they are all cut out send each apple (covered in red foil) through the Minc machine.
3. Fold the apple papers in half with the foiled side on the inside.
4. Next adhere the back right side of one of the apples to the back side of the next left apple using double sided adhesive. Continue adhering all 12 apples in the same way. Then adhere the first and last apple together. It will form an adorable patterned paper apple.
5. Find a stick in nature and hot glue it inside the papers. Cut the stick to the appropriate size.
6. Print and cut out your leaf template. Optional: I actually added white letters onto the black leaves first (with an editing program) with my daughter’s teacher’s name.
7. Send each of the leaves through the Minc machine with green foil on top.
8. Adhere the leaves to each other so it become double sided.
9. Next using double sided adhesive or a glue dot adhere the leaf in place.
Super cute sitting on a teacher’s desk or shelf…
When the light bounces off the foiled pattern is so pretty.
The Minc is available for purchase at Amazon or your favorite local hobby store. It retails for $149.99. Save your coupons to knock the price down.
Disclosure: This is a repost from August 2015 and contains affiliate links. If you use the links, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you!
Sign up for your FREE ebook here!
Enter your email address and learn how I built a 6-figure business with no one watching. And you can too!
This page titled Teacher’s Paper Apple Centerpiece – Infarrantly Creative and more fantastic content can be found at this website. It was originally published on 2019-08-15 13:09:56.